Welcome to our practice. The following information will help you understand our office policies and procedures. Please be sure that you read everything carefully before agreeing to these policies and procedures. You will receive a paper copy to sign and agree.
1. Fees and Insurance
- Our practice does not accept re-assignment of benefits from any insurance companies. This means that you are responsible for paying your bill at the time of service.
- We will supply you with a statement of services that you can submit to your insurance company for reimbursement. It will include all of the information typically requested by insurance companies.
- Our office does not participate with Medicare and I am currently determining my ability to enter into private contract with Medicare patients.
Current Fee Schedule
Service Time Fee
Initial psychiatric consultation
90 minutes $550
Follow-up psychiatric consultation
25 minutes $200
*This includes medication pre-authorization, record requests, research requests, assistance with placement or other services, emergency medication requests.
**Dr. Wade needs at least 14 days notice for all requests regarding letters needed, medical status, and all letters/summaries requested to be provided for third parties. This is due to Dr. Wade needing to block out an hour from his weekly schedule to do so. The fee for such requests is $250, which must be paid at the time of request via credit card.
2. Medication Requests and Prescription Refills
- If you run out of medication between appointments, please have your pharmacy fax a request to 410-690-8188. You may also send a request, including your pharmacy fax number to our office manager, Rachel Jones using the email email@example.com
- If you need a new prescription for your medication, you may also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Appointments and Cancellations
- To make an appointment, please call 410-693-8208.
- If you do not provide us with 2 business days advance notice of a cancellation, or you do not show up for a scheduled appointment, you will be billed for the appointment time you reserved. Certain exceptions will be made for emergencies on a single time basis.
- If you fail to appear for a scheduled appointment, or are a last-minute cancellation two or more times you will be required to pay for all future appointments at the time of scheduling.
4. Contacting the Doctor
- For questions about your medical care, please call 410-693-8208 and leave a voicemail message. Your call will be returned within one business day.